Monday, October 01, 2012 Event Versatile Blogger Award
Versatile Blogger Award
When was the last time you've received a recognition like an award? Do you remember how it felt very fulfilling because your eff...
- I have to acknowledge those who nominated me with a link back.
- I have to tell 7 random things about myself.
- Pass this on to 15 newly discovered blogs and tell them about it.
7 Random Things About Myself
- I still actively sing in an acoustic band, The Euphony Band and accept regular gigs: private functions and corporate shows.
- I love swimming! I was trained by Chino Trinidad when I was around 10 years old, who is now a popular TV sports broadcaster.
- I studied guitar when I was 11 years old. I performed during assemblies in our school. I quit because it tortured my fingers. The only chords I still remember strumming until now are A, G and D.
- I studied painting when I was 6 years old at the National Museum together with my cousins. I received an honorable mention for my Manila City Hall painting during the culminating activity. I continued painting in high school as well.
- I did 4 TV Commercials such as Joy Dishwashing (2007), Jollibee All Rise (2007), Tide Scrubber (2008), Jollibee Rise 2 (2008).
- I still keep a jack stone set in my closet, as a stress buster.
- I work as a Campaigns Supervisor creating below-the-line and digital programs for a Customer Care product in the telecommunications industry.
My 15 Versatile Blogger Awardees (in no particular order):
- Jhari of My Oweini Life
- Kharlie of Karlie Bradshaw
- Mylene of Story Of A Woman
- Michelle of Stage Mom's Imaginings
- Kat of The Unstressed
- Tyna of Adventures On Planet Mom
- Sarah of Not My Own Anymore
- Tets of Tets Little FInds
- Allan of Chemist Dad
- Marie of Mommy Unwired
- January of Nails And Kolours
- RoseMarie of Pinay Single Mom's Nook
- Promding Chamimay
- Kane of Kaleidoscopic Psyche
- Miss Jhenz of Jenifer Balatico Blog
Like this post? SUBSCRIBE to to this blog by clicking HERE
You may also LIKE the Facebook Page for more updates from Mommy Practicality