Saturday, December 22, 2012 Christmas Wishlist Mommy Time
My 2012 Christmas Wishlist
Christmas day is happening a few days from now. Are you done with your Christmas shopping already? I've done 70% of my Christmas shop...
Christmas day is happening a few days from now. Are you done with your Christmas shopping already? I've done 70% of my Christmas shopping and the remaining 30% will be crazily done tomorrow. Yes, classic Christmas rush is inevitable especially if you keep on adding names on your list. Apart from my family and close friends, I bought for my friends' children, my goddaughters and godsons, my son's teachers, classmates, best friends, school bus service manong, school security guards and so on and so forth.
Just thinking about the number of gifts I bought stresses me because I also have to wrap each one of them! Not to forget, I need to also hide Santa's gifts to the kiddos. With the multitude of things I do each day which includes, but not limited to, preparing my son for school and hubby for work, my work, shopping for gifts, blogging, don't I deserve to pause and wish that Santa can also hear my heart's desires?
Santa, if you're reading this, I've made my own attainable and practical wishlist this Christmas. I suggest that you also write down your wishlist because it's fun and aspiring too! Here goes mine :
- Digital Camera - We used to have one of the first releases of Olympus' underwater camera which I loved so much! When I went to Boracay for work last summer, I used it underwater and suddenly it shut down after a few minutes. I wasn't able to repair it right away. Because I have kids and go to many places, I do want to capture these happy and unforgettable moments. Plus I do blog so I would need a presentable and working camera to take photos of my activities.
- Eye Mask - I still have a toddler and waking up three to four times a night is pretty normal to me. Most of the time, when I wake up, I couldn't go back to sleep anymore. I'm sensitive to any light even the warm night light. It gives me migraine. As much as I want to turn it off, I can't. I just wish for a cute eye mask that would help me with this dilemma.
- Study Table - We renovated our house earlier this year to construct another room for our kids. My grade-schooler needs some concentrating on his studies as he's easily distracted when studying at the dining area. I wish for a study table to be put in his room so he could do his studying there.
- Bag - I love big bags because I put so many stuff as I've shared in my "What's In A Mommy Bag post." I need a new and durable one. Hubby promised to give me one! :)
- Tiffany Jewelry Set - This is quite the most expensive I guess that's why it's in my wish list. A replica will do! Hahaha!
- Watch - This is a luxury that I cannot resist. A new watch makes me giddy like a kid. I'm fancying a Lacoste or a Philip Stein watch I saw at the mall. These watches are so pretty! Oh well, hubby, if you're reading this too, ehem! :)
- Journal or Planner - I love jotting down lists about anything. I know we have the laptop to do things digitally, but I'm quite old-fashioned in some ways. I love keeping a journal handy so anytime a brilliant thought pops out, I could write it right away and not forget easily. I usually write household expenses, needs and some wants and my things to do.
If you find this post helpful, informative or entertaining, feel free to SHARE it.
You may also SUBSCRIBE to my blog by clicking HERE.
Get instant updates from Mommy Practicality on:
I'd love to know what you think about this post. Feel free to leave your comment.
I do reply to each of your messages or questions so please come back if you've left one.
(Comments with links are automatically flagged by Disqus)