Wednesday, January 02, 2013 2013 Goals New Year Resolutions
My 2013 Major, Minor and Blog Goals
*Photo from SearchQuotes.Com Have you done your new year's resolutions already? I always tell myself, I would rather make yearly go...
|*Photo from SearchQuotes.Com|
I do this every year. I started goal setting in 2008. I have one major goal and several minor ones. So far, year by year, I achieve my goals one step at a time. My previous goals had to do with legal matters, paying off debts, travelling and getting an insurance coverage.
This 2013, I've listed a few goals that I wish to achieve.
- Invest in Mutual Funds and Stocks
- Go Back To School
- Start a Food or Dry Goods Business (Food Cart or Online Selling)
- Learn A New Skill (Make-Up Artistry/Play an Instrument/Photoshop or Illustrator/Web Designing)
- Exercise Regularly (once a week is a good start)
- Stick to a Sustainable Low-Carb, Low-Cholesterol and High Fiber Diet
- Finish Sons' Scrapbooks
- Organize Personal Computer Files
- Print Pictures Regularly
- Save at least P20.00 a day
- Use Credit Cards for Rewards only (pay full after swiping!)
- Be Earlier For Work and other Appointments
- Read Two Good Books
- Travel with the whole Family
- Write Relevant Contents Regularly (daily if possible)
- Meet BC BloggersFamily in Person
Buy Own DomainDONE (1/3/13)!!! I'm now http://www.mommypracticality.com
- Improve Website Usability and Design
- Study SEO, CSS and HTML coding
|*Photo from HumorMeetsComics.Com|
I do hope that I tick off all of those listed above. Having written these goals will let me have something to look back to when I go off-track somewhere along the way. Now all I have to do is live each day at a time, think of always going forward and have a positive mindset. Pray for sustenance, for protection, for health, for His provision and for more blessings so I may be a blessing to others as well. May my 2013 be as good, or even better, as my 2012.
Goodbye 2012. Hello 2013!
What about you, what are your New Year's Goals or Resolutions?
If you find this post helpful, informative or entertaining, feel free to SHARE it.
You may also SUBSCRIBE to my blog by clicking HERE.
Get instant updates from Mommy Practicality on:
I'd love to know what you think about this post. Feel free to leave your comment.
I do reply to each of your messages or questions so please come back if you've left one.
(Comments with links are automatically flagged by Disqus)