Earth Day Special: Bamboo Dappy Tea Talks
What do you think of cloth diapering or using "lampin" for your children? Did you or do ...
What do you think of cloth diapering or using "lampin" for your children? Did you or do you want to do it because it's more economical, it's cost-efficient or because it's eco-friendly? Actually, it's all of the above. I cloth diapered my first-born using the traditional "lampin" back in 2003. It was natural, it was cool to my baby's bottoms, it was practical and little did I know at that time, that I was already helping save the Mother Earth in my own little way.
I realized this even more when Bamboo Dappy, in partnership with WWF and Holy Carabao, invited me with few other fab moms for an intimate tea party to talk about how we could save the environment.
- Segregate your trash
- Use washable hand towel instead of tissue or paper towels
- Use both sides of the paper; Use scratch papers
- Use eco-bags for your groceries
- Use paper products instead of plastic or styro ones
- Use milk cans as plant pots
- Unplug mobile phone when fully charged
- Turn off lights when not in use
Check out Bamboo Dappy's website or their Facebook Page to know more about their cause and their eco-friendly products.
How about you? What are the things you do to help conserve our environment?