2013 Winners of Watsons Health, Wellness & Beauty Awards
Watsons, the leading health and beauty retailer that provides you with everything you need to look good and feel great, honors this year’s biggest and brightest brands in the Watsons Health Wellness Beauty Awards. Now on its ninth year, The Watsons HWB Awards 2013 recognizes the most outstanding brands in terms of sales, promotions, customer service, and overall product excellence.
Watsons continues to live up to its promise of bringing more to the lives of our Filipino customers. Aside from great savings, exclusive member privileges, and freebies, it recommends the most effective products for your daily health and beauty needs, assuring you with the best possible care. Watsons holds the annual HWB Awards to help consumers choose only the best health, personal care, skincare, cosmetics, and hair care products, thus getting more value for their money.
|2013 Winners of Watsons Health, Wellness & Beauty Awards|
Among this year’s beauty winners of the HWB Awards are the following:
- Maybelline for Mascara Brand of the Year
- ProActiv for Acne Care Brand of the Year
- Dove Hair Care for Shampoo Brand of the Year
- Kojie San for Bath Soap Brand of the Year
- Colgate for Oral Whitening Brand of the Year
- Ralph Lauren for Prestige Fragrance Brand of the Year
- Nivea Men for Men’s Grooming Brand of the Year.
For Health &Wellness categories, some of the winners are:
- Myra E for Adult Vitamin Brand of the Year
- Ceelin for Children’s Vitamin Brand of the Year
- Ascof for Cough Remedy Brand of the Year
- ATC Redoxfat for Slimming Brand of the Year
- Belo Glutathione for Whitening Brand of the Year.
To spot the winners of the HWB Awards, visit any Watsons branch and look for the Watsons Recommends Seal of Excellence:
|Watsons Recommends Seal of Excellence|