The Reveal: eMatrix Sublative Rejuvenation Treatment
Hello loves! Remember a few weeks ago I had something done on my face and even posted a photo of myself with the topical anesthesia on? Fo...
Hello loves! Remember a few weeks ago I had something done on my face and even posted a photo of myself with the topical anesthesia on? For those of you who missed it, this was the photo I was talking about:
I've long before wanted to pay attention to my skin. Since my age is no longer in the number of days in a month, I though to myself, all the more that I should be taking care of my skin because I do want to age gracefully. It's easier to improve the face than lose weight! I'm sure most of you will agree! :)
True there are a lot of available products there in the market. Believe I almost tried them all! Some worked and most of them didn't The product that really targeted my skin concerns and worked extra wonderfully for me, was of course, the most expensive and if I have to buy it, I think I couldn't afford maintaining it. It was just sent by my aunt from the US.
So, when I was one of the lucky selected women approached to try this treatment, I said yes. Let me tell you more about the eMatrix Sublative Rejuvenation Treatment.
eMatrix Sublative Rejuvenation Treatment targets the following skin problems:
- Mild to moderated wrinkles
- Red and brown spots (sun spots)
- Textural irregularities
- Acne Scars
- Superficial skin lesions
- Skin laxity or sagging skin
- Sublative Rejuvenation Program A - has Shallow Impact, with minor ablation, dermal heating and skin resurfacing; improves overall skin tone and texture
- Sublative Rejuvenation Program B - has Mid-Level Impact, with mild ablation, dermal heating and skin resurfacing; for color and textural irregularity correction
- Sublative Rejuvenation Program C - has the Deepest Impact, with moderate ablation and skin resurfacing
|The eMatrix handpiece up close|
|The eMatrix Handpiece|
No downtime because I went back to work the following day. Washing of the face the first time (the following morning) gave me a stingy feeling, but succeeding washes were normal.
Appearance of the matrix dots on my face lasted for 2weeks. It was rough to touch and to some of my friends and colleagues it looked funny, weird and robotic. My hubby and kids were a little scared because my face was literally dotted. I look at myself and find it really different and funny. But I was definite that it will bring a big improvement on my face.
What recommended skin regimen should be done after the treatment?
- I was told to not wash the face that night, but do so in the morning. The first wash morning after, I felt a sting on my face. But washes after that went back to normal.
- Generous amount of sunscreen lotion should be applied during day. the higher the SPF number the better. More sunscreen should be applied on the side that is more exposed (for example when driving, the left side is more exposed, put more on the left.)
- No toner should be used while the face has the visible matrix dots.
- No product with glycolic acids should be used.
- At night, putting moisturizer on the face is a must. Scabbing of the skin is expected to happen several days after the treatment.
- It's important not to scratch it (it is not itchy anyway) nor try to peel or remove the skin intentionally. It will just fall off naturally in no time to reveal a new, lighter, smoother and clearer skin.
WAIT, There's MORE....
In line with Spectrumed, Inc's Skinhibitions Campaign, if you avail of this treatment and post your fearless photo beside the machine or doctor on your Facebook page or Instagram account (make sure it's public and don't forget to tag me!) you will have a chance to win a special gift pack from Spectrumed, Inc.
For more information, you may also like Spectrumed, Inc. of Facebook or visit their website.