Nuffnang Philippines Blogopolis 2013 #IntoTheWild
Are you a newbie or a tenured blogger? If you are, then you must have heard of Nuffnang Philippines...
Are you a newbie or a tenured blogger? If you are, then you must have heard of Nuffnang Philippines! And if you have, you must be a Nuffie, like me!
Since I started blogging last year I seriously self-studied the ins and outs of blogging, comments exchange groups, blog community, social media, SEOs and also blog advertising. Having heard of the beauty of blog advertising, I immediately affiliated Mommy Practicality with Nuffnang Philippines, the World's Leading Blog Advertising Community. Why? Because when you talk about monetizing your blog through advertising, Nuffnang is a household name. Nuffnang Philippines and you could be the best of friends.
I've been a Nuffie for more than a year now and I am enjoying the fruits of my hard work for my blog and Nuffnang has helped me a lot in getting projects. With that, I'll forever be thankful to the Nuffnang Team that I've already met in person (trust me they are all pretty and good-looking,) for trusting in me and my blog.
Last year, they had their very first Blogopolis which focused on engaging and educating bloggers in attendance about the four pillars of blogging - content, marketing, monetization and advocacy. It helped bloggers further their skill set and knowledge about blogging. I unfortunately wasn't able to attend because of an emergency situation at home, which of course needed to be prioritized.
This year, they are covering topics which will level up bloggers' knowledge with social media and other online platforms. Nuffnang wants to help you make sense of the digital world. Nuffnang brings you Blogopolis #IntoTheWild - Weaving Information For The Leaders Of The Digital World.
|Blogopolis 2013 #IntoTheWild|
Here’s a list of speakers who will be sharing relevant digital marketing and social media insights:
- Abe Olandres for The Cycle of Ads: How to Make Social Media Advertising Effective
- Aisa Ipac, Ana Gonzales for Taking your Readers Offline: Successful Ways to Mount a Blog Event
- Christine Dychiao for Blog Fund: 10 Ways to Guide Back Traffic to Your Blog Using Social Media
- Googly Gooeys (Tippy & Pong Go) for The Media Kit: Creating a Compelling Blog and Social Media Proposal
- Jeff Lo for Blog Thy Neighbor
- Jim Paredes for The New Nation 2.0
- Josh Villanueva for Youtube: The Next Frontier
- Lori Baltazar for Podcasting 2.0: The Podcast is Alive
- Chuckie and Yen Dreyfus for The Ultimate Selfie: How to Manage your Social Media Accounts
- Aris Olea (Creator of ConjuRain), Macky Lopez (Gwiyomi “Nasaan na si Mikay?”), Claire Custodio (National University, Cheerquadron) for Going Viral
Nuffnang will also hold its first Nuffie Awards to recognize the contributions of selected online influencers. To vote, you may visit this link: http://bit.ly/NuffieAwards2013
If you are ready to take your blog to the next level, attend Nuffnang's Blogopolis 2013 #IntoTheWild. You should invest in something that you love. And I know, like me, You LOVE Blogging!