Breeze Sige Sabado Box Harlequin Mask Activity
Even if I am a full-time working mom, I find time to bond with my kids when I get home on weekdays o...
Even if I am a full-time working mom, I find time to bond with my kids when I get home on weekdays or every weekends through simple activities such as playing with them, talking to my tween about how his day went, tickling their tummies, bathing the little one, singing songs, dancing or doing arts and crafts.
I used to think that parent-child bonding would entail expenses because we had to go out to malls, museums or parks just to achieve that quality time with the kids. But as I mature as a parent, hindi naman pala kailangang gumastos nang malaki just to bond with them. We could do simple activities together at home and precious bonding time is already created.
Last week, I got Breeze Philippines' #SigeSabado Box and I was super thrilled at how huge the box is! I thought to myself, my kids' faces will surely lit up once they see this!
Since the little one was attracted most to the mask, we decided to do the Harlequin Mask Decorating Activity. The Breeze #SigeSabado Playbox has a detailed activity instruction which could be followed in a BREEZE! :)
Let me take you through the easy peasy Harlequin Mask Decorating Activity we did last Saturday. First, prepare all the materials. For this activity, we will need the following:
- Blank Mask
- Felt Paper
- Lace or Ribbon or Glitters
- A pair of Scissors
- Old Newspaper
1. Spread out the old newspaper on the table where you are comfortable to work on.
2. You may cut the felt paper to be glued snugly onto the mask. But you may also cut smaller pieces to decorate the mask. We chose to cut diamond-shaped pieces of the felt paper to make a pattern on the mask.
3. Glue the felt paper pieces on to the mask.
5. Cut holes on the two ends of the mask. Insert the lace to both holes to secure the mask on the head of your child when he wears it.
6. NOW, you have your very own unique decorated Harlequin Mask which you and your kids could use on Halloween or anytime you want to pretend play! :)
Here's our finished product: TADAH!