Red Ribbon Chocolate Dedication Cake Giveaway
Today's been a blast if you would ask me because it's my son's 11th birthday. He didn't go to school earlier because he was...
Today's been a blast if you would ask me because it's my son's 11th birthday. He didn't go to school earlier because he wasn't really feeling well and was even sent home by his school clinic yesterday.
I know he's supposed to rest today, but it's his BIRTHDAY!!! :)
We started celebrating as early as breakfast. We had lunch at his requested restaurant then watched a movie too. After that, we went to another mall for some fun at an amusement center. Before dinner came, I secretly sneaked out to go to a Red Ribbon Bakeshop to get a Chocolate Dedication Cake for Dandre. After dinner, I asked the restaurant staff to bring the cake to our table and surprise him with his cake and a their group birthday song! I succeeded! I really thought I couldn't surprise him anymore.
Did you know that you can now go beyond the usual "Happy Birthday" cake greeting with Red Ribbon? Yes! It's more personalized and more heartfelt by your loved one. That's exactly what I did.
Here's my unique birthday message on the 8x8 Chocolate Dedication Cake for my dear son:
- Open to all readers residing in Metro Manila.
- LIKE Red Ribbon Bakeshop on Facebook (follow simple tasks on Rafflecopter below)
- Create an entry by answering this question on the comments form below this post: "What is your most unique birthday message to your loved one who will be celebrating his/her birthday soon?"
- One winner will be chosen based on how unique and creative the message is.
- Giveaway ends on September 17, 2014.
- Winner will be announced on September 18, 2014.