The Best Things In Life Come In Three's
There are definitely moments when we reflect and count on the most important or memorable persons, e...
There are definitely moments when we reflect and count on the most important or memorable persons, events or lessons in our lives. When asked about it, I always come up with three important answers because I always believe the best things come in three's. Just recently, when I was asked about the things I miss about my mom (who passed away last year), I came up with the best three:
- Her unconditional love to us her children;
- Her strong but happy personality; and
- Mom's service to God and people.
|Mom with me as a kikay 4 year-older with my 1 year-old brother.|
|Mom's so big about keeping in touch, her family, her apos and celebrations. Here's our family.|
- Always pray for your children especially when they're all grown up, less supervised, and you have lesser control over, because that's all you could hold on to, to keep them always safe.
- Teach your children how to do household chores even if you know you can count on a helper to do that for them. Their wives or husbands will thank you for that.
- Teach them how to be God-fearing, because from that, love, respect, kindness, intelligence, discipline, and every good trait you want them to learn, will spring out of it.
|I try to be the best mom to these two boys, just as what Mommy taught me to be.|
Thankfully, there's SUN Prepaid Trinet300 and Unli Trio 30 which allow me to be in constant communication with my brothers. With it I enjoy unlimited texting, free calling, and unlimited Facebook messaging or sharing of photos or posting status updates! It's so easy to remember this because SUN Prepaid's offers also come in three's!
TRINET300 is valid for 30 days and has unlimited texts to Sun, Smart and TNT, 5 hours of calls to Sun, Smart and TNT, and unlimited Facebook. To avail, text TRINET300 to 247.
If there are THREE beautiful things that happened after our loss, these would be:
- Our family bonding became stronger.
- We're no longer afraid to express how much we love each other.
- We're in a more constant communication with each other.
Indeed, the best things in life come in three's. If you want to discover you life's best three's as well, you'll find it in your close relationships: your family and friends. How? It always come in three's:
- Make time for them and express your love for them.
- When you're with them, make sure you're REALLY present.
- Even when you're away from each other, you could constantly keep in touch through texting, calling or even through Facebook (and like me, SUN Prepaid's Trinet 300 and Unli Trio 30 could help you be in touch with your loved ones.)