Thursday, November 12, 2015 Practical Finds Shopee ph
Decluttering? Sell Items on Shopee!
Hello loves! How’s the area of the heart and home? Hope all is well? I shared with you my frustr...
Hello loves! How’s the area of the heart and home? Hope all is well? I shared with you my frustrations about clutter at home in my previous post and what I intended to do with them: either give them away as gifts, donate them, or sell them. Sa totoo lang, I really cannot breath anymore due to lack of space in our bedroom, in the kids’ room, in our living room, and in our kitchen. There are just too many things in the house which we accumulated over the past months, even years. I’m not really happy about this situation.
Gladly, I found a solution for selling pre-loved and brand new items with Shopee!
What is Shopee? Shopee is a new mobile marketplace that’s easy to use. I can buy and sell online at no extra cost. It’s hassle-free to sign up, plus, it’s FREE! That’s why I was able to set up my own shop quickly! With this solution, I know that I am on my road to my year-end goal, which is to declutter our home of items that are new and functional but aren’t really needed. It’s the most perfect season for selling, too, because almost everyone is doing their pre-Christmas shopping.
Share ko lang mga mommies the top six (6) reasons why I like Shopee:
- It’s a safe and easy-to-use mobile marketplace – We are oftentimes hesitant to start an online business or shop because we fear of complicated steps. With Shopee, setting up your own online shop is as easy as 1-2-3
- After signing up an account, you instantly have a shop and you can start selling in less than 30 seconds – It’s that quick! Simply post a photo of your items for sale, which you can opt to do by using the camera, uploading a photo from your gallery, or importing from Instagram.
- Shop With A Chat - Get the best deals with the Shopee live chat! You could talk to the seller to negotiate and get the best deals!
- Secured Shopping - Shop safely with Shopee Guarantee. With this, you’re sure to receive your order or get your money back.
- Create and browse listings for FREE – You’re can be both a seller and a buyer on Shopee, so you can even browse for items from other shops! You can even search keywords and get results fast. Especially with their new update, their products are now sorted by category and you can also use hashtags to do your search.
- Spread the fun via social media – You can easily promote your shop via your social sites and see influx of interested buyers flock your online shop!
MY SHOPEE EXPERIENCE
Selling is easy-peasy too! In just three steps, I was able to upload my items for sale using my most-reliable and always on-the-go gadget, my mobile phone!
STEP 1: Capture and upload a photo of the item you want to sell on your Shopee account.
STEP 2: Fill in item details like item description, price, condition, etc.
STEP3: Upload and share!
I’ve uploaded a few items for sale on my Shopee account over HERE and will continue to do so in the coming days, most of the items I’ll be selling are brand new.
Mga practical mommies like me, here’s a great deal for you! I know how we love discounts when we shop right? Use my code: LOUISE250 to get P250 off with minimum spend of P500 (valid from November 12-26 only.) This is code is applicable to all items sitewide!
After browsing other shops during my leisure time, I was pretty engaged seeing many shops under these categories: Women’s Fashion, Beauty & Fragrances, and Shoes! For men, you’ll enjoy Men’s Fashion, Shoes, and many others. Gadgets, Electronics, Toys, Hobbies, Health & Wellness, Home & Living, Food, and even Miscellaneous items are available on Shopee!
Now on my road to decluttering, there’s only one safe and easy-to-use marketplace I could trust, #ShopeePH. To know more about Shopee, visit http://mall.shopee.ph, like them on Facebook or follow them on Twitter or Instagram. Download the app from Google Play Store or App Store.