5 Reasons Why Asus ZenFone2 Laser 5.0 is a Practical Smart Phone Choice
I’ve been loyal to a certain brand of mobile phone because probably of familiarity, ease of use, dur...
I’ve been loyal to a certain brand of mobile phone because probably of familiarity, ease of use, durability and I just don’t want to leave my comfort zone. For years, I’ve been upgrading my phone but still choose the same brand. When I received Asus ZenFone 2 Laser 5.0 in the mail for a review, it was the first time I’m switching to a different brand.
Let me introduce Asus ZenFone2 Laser:
|Comes with the unit, USB cable, earphones, charger, and warranty card.|
|Compared to my Samsung Note 3 Neo|
Asus ZenFone2 Laser has 3,000 mAhLi-Polymer , which gave a battery life of up to 36 hours usage on 3G (single SIM) and Wi-Fi turned on throughout the period. Though, real-life performance may vary based on the user and usage scenario.
Here's its comparison to Asus' Best-selling phone last year:
|ZenFone 5 vs. ZenFone2 Laser|
The Asus ZenFone2 Laser is the first phone in the price range to have an 8-megapixel camera on the back guided with a laser auto-focus. It also has a dual-LED real tone flash and a 5-megapixel camera on front. Its 0.3 second Laser Auto Focus technology results to the fastest clarity. It means near-instant focus as fast as only 0.3 seconds. It accelerates close-ups photography, compensating for the extra distance created by the lens receding during framing.
5 Things I like most about Asus ZenFone2 Laser 5.0:
- It’s by far, the most stress-free, hassle-free, and easiest mobile phone that I installed. When I transferred my SIMs into the Asus ZenFone2 Laser, I didn’t even sweat a bit or got confused on how to transfer all the important information and apps from my old mobile phone into it. This includes all my contacts and all the applications I downloaded from my old phone. It has a feature that transfers everything you have from your old phone to your Asus handset.
- It’s Android, so it’s user-friendly! I’ve always been an Android Smart phone user. Being that it’s Android is so convenient and easy to navigate.
- The Front and Selfie Camera is looooove! Its real-time Beautification mode provides skin softening, skin brightening, blush (of different shades!), eyes enhance (like Korean Doll eyes), cheek thinning, and even color correction.
- Kids Mode. It allows me to easily manage application for my kids especially the little one by only allowing certain apps. A feature that’s not available in other phones is that I can control how much time they spend on the phone, block notifications or some calls, and even set a passcode from answering calls.
- SRP of Php 7,695.00. It’s a highly recommended phone for people who are on the budget yet want to get a quality smart phone without shortchanging the user. It’s value for money and for that it’s indeed a practical choice for a Smart phone.
Other photos taken from the Asus ZenFone2 Laser:
|Auto-focus, indoor on natural light|
|Manual Option, indoor, flourescent light|
|Auto-focus, natural light, indoor shot|