Pork Menudo Recipe With Knorr Pork Cubes
Christmas is just a few weeks away oh my gulay, and family reunions and other gatherings start to fill up my calendar. For pot luck events,...
Christmas is just a few weeks away oh my gulay, and family reunions and other gatherings start to fill up my calendar. For pot luck events, apart from my most-requested Spaghetti, we bring Pork Menudo because it's a delicious dish which can be shared by many.
It's also one of my husband's favorite dishes to cook as well and one of my favorite dishes to eat. Now our eldest who's a teenager is beginning to explore other kinds of food beyond soup-based or fried. He's been enjoying my Lutong Nanay dishes and I'm extremely happy about it.
|My teenager enjoying his Pork Menudo dish which I cooked|
Preparation time: 30 mins. | Cooking time: 30 mins. | No. of servings: 5-6
1/4 cup cooking oil
2 pcs potatoes, medium sized, cut in cubes
1 pc carrot, medium sized, cut in cubes
6 cloves garlic, minced
1 pc onion, minced
250 grams pork kasim, cut in small cubes
250 grams pork liempo, cut in small cubes
250 grams pork liver, cut in small cubes
1 (250g) pack tomato sauce
2 pcs KNORR PORK BROTH CUBE
1-1/2 cups water
1 tsp sugar
ground black pepper to taste
2 tbsp raisins
1 cup cubed red and green bell pepper
1. Fry potato and carrots in hot oil. Remove from oil and set aside.
2. In the same pan, sauté garlic and onions. Add pork kasim and liempo and fry until slightly brown in color then add liver. Cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add Knorr Pork Broth Cubes. Stir to dissolve and add tomato sauce, water, sugar and black pepper. Mix well.
4. Add fried potatoes and carrots. Continue to cook over medium heat until meat and potatoes are cooked and sauce has thicken.
5. Add raisins and bell peppers. Cook for 2 minutes then serve.
It's so easy to follow this recipe and imagine what you can do for less than an hour of preparation and cooking? Iba pa rin kasi talaga kapag Lutong Nanay, mas napapakain ang mga anak and even the husband is garantisadong ganado!
For more #LutongNanay recipes, tips, and updates, like Knorr on Facebook.