Maggi Magic Meals - Homemaking Made Easy and Practical
Last November 23, I was one of the lucky few who got invited to witness an exclusive cooking demo of Nestle's Maggi Magic Meals at the ...
Last November 23, I was one of the lucky few who got invited to witness an exclusive cooking demo of Nestle's Maggi Magic Meals at the Julius Maggi Kitchen, Rockwell Center, Makati City. A buffet welcomed us while waiting for the event to start.
- Marissa - A mom stuck in traffic while commuting with all her "pamalengkes" in tow was getting frustrated because she needed to come home in time to cook for her family. She started chopping the vegetables using her hands and when the vehicle had to stop all of a sudden, the vegetables were soon found on the faces of the other passengers. lol!
- Mary Grace - A full time working mother who had no time to prepare cooked meal for her family so she resorts to taking out fast foods all the time.
- Mike - A dad whose wife is an OFW prepares fried food to his child all the time. But each time he fries, it's burnt.
- May - A mother who is pressured to cook delicious food because her mother in law cooks well like there's fiesta. When her husband test-tasted her cooking, he hurriedly bought a roasted chicken instead.
MAGGI MAGIC MEALS "offers a solution not only through mouth-watering recipes guaranteed to gather the whole family around the table, but more so through an innovative and modern way of cooking that is so easy and efficient, it’s going to make Filipinos want to cook at home more often."
The five simple steps to cooking Maggi Magic Meals are enumerated on my previous post. Here's an illustration to simplify the whole process:
While waiting for the meal to be cooked, we had a puzzle game, which won me a Maggi Umbrella.
The taste test part was my favorite! At this time I was very convinced that Maggi Magic Meals taste exactly like how the recipes are prepared traditionally with lesser cost (lesser ingredients, no gas used, no water and soap- for washing pots/pans.) What seemed to be a complicated process of cooking was made quick and simple (using only a rice cooker) with this ingenious recipe solution. "Now anyone can cook!" With this innovation, more mothers like myself, could use the time saved to bond with the family or on Me-time. It is practical, economical and time and energy-saver.
- Maggi Magic Meals cooks in 45 minutes using a rice cooker or regular rice "kaldero."
- Never open the cover of the rice cooker while it's cooking, otherwise, you need to cook for additioanl 15 minutes.
- Never cook in the microwave.
- Cut vegetables and meat thinly, while chicken has to be scored) to ensure they are properly cooked.
- The "Cooking Bag" is made from polyester and is US/Europe FDA approved for cooking. It should be used only once and discarded after use. It is heat resistant and safe in contact with food.
- Maggi Magic Meals are available at major supermarkets nationwide for only P35.00/pack. Each pack contains the recipe mix and the cooking bag.
One of the best parts of attending the event was I get to take these all for FREE!
|Maggi Rice Cooker, Maggi Magic Meals Packs, Cooking Timer and Maggi apron|
Thanks Nestle Philippines for bringing Maggi Magic Meals to the lives of modern-day homemakers! For more information, like them on Facebook or watch their "how-to's" videos on their YouTube channel.
If you find this post helpful, informative or entertaining, feel free to SHARE it.
You may also SUBSCRIBE to my blog by clicking HERE.
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Google +
I'd love to know what you think about this post. Feel free to leave your comment.
I do reply to each of your messages or questions so please come back if you've left one.
(Comments with links are automatically flagged by Disqus)