5 Skincare Tips for Summer and SkinWhite Advanced Power Whitening Lotion Review
Since summer has officially begun, I am a bit worried that my naturally morena skin will go darker and shall also result to uneven skin tone...
Since summer has officially begun, I am a bit worried that my naturally morena skin will go darker and shall also result to uneven skin tone due to sun exposure. We know that during summer, the sun's rays and heat are stronger and could damage the skin more.
I'm continually on the lookout for a skincare product that will help me combat the harmful effects of the sun and also protect and lighten my skin at the same time. As I've said before, it's not that I'm not proud of my skin color, I just want to have a product that I can depend to as far as skincare is concerned. When I feel good about myself I feel better and confident within, thus this great inner feeling radiates throughout the day in my interactions with other people like my family, friends, and colleagues too. Glad I got my SkinWhite Advanced Whitening Skincare line to test and share with you its results on my skin.
5 Skincare Tips for Summer:
1. Always hydrate. Drink eight (8) glasses of water, better if more, a day. With the summer heat, we often perspire and become dehydrated. By making water your bestfriend, not only it keeps your body temperature cool, but it balances the moisture of your skin and also helps in detoxifying the body!
2. Eat glow-foods rich in Vitamin A, C and E. These skin vitamins gives you the nutrients your skin needs to be healthy, to glow, and to age slowly. Vitamin A-rich food (low-fat dairy products and carrots) helps in cell growth and also fights both wrinkles and acne. Vitamin C-rich food (strawberry, pineapple, oranges) helps in fighting free radicals that destroy cells and collagen leading to wrinkles. Vitamin E is good for skin conditioning which could be taken by supplement or food such as vegetable oils, nuts, seeds, olives, spinach, and asparagus. Eat healthy food to have a good skin.
3. Always use sun protective gears. Use an umbrella, a hat or wear a pair of sunglasses to protect your skin when you're out and the sun is at its mighty high. The materials of these sun-protection gears could help repel the harmful rays of the sun and minimize the damages it may bring to our skin.
4. Avoid getting sun exposure between 10am to 3pm. It's during these times when the sun's harmful rays are at its highest. The sun could more quickly make the skin darker and more damaged. If you can't help it, make sure you use protective gears and re-apply more sunscreen lotions.
5. Apply sunscreen lotions and facial creams when going out. When you can't help but bask in the glorious sun during your beach outing with the family, then always protect your skin from the UV rays which could cause many skin disorders. The higher the SPF, the better. SkinWhite's Advanced Power Whitening Lotion has SPF20 and also give the skin intense moisturization.
SKINWHITE's Advanced Power Whitening Lotion and Whitening Face Cream Powder Review
|SkinWhite's Advanced Power Whitening Lotion's formula is thick and smells really good.|
|Before and After applying SkinWhite Advanced Power Whitening Lotion, Instant White!|
I would like to also share with you another SkinWhite skincare product which I tried on my face! It's SkinWhite's Power Whitening Face Cream Powder. I got curious about this product because it's first of its kind, a cream and a powder rolled into one. It uses a unique technology that magically transform this moisturizing cream into a light, matte powder once it touches your skin. I used the one in Light Beige shade. There are other shades such as: White, Rose White and Natural Beige. This is only P19.00 for 7g and P69.00 for 20g.
|Definitely visibly lighter skin after just one application!|
Watch SkinWhite's hard-to-believe-TVC (but when I actually tried the products, I attest to the truth in its advertising).
*Disclosure: I received the SkinWhite package to try and to review. All opinion stated in this post are mine and are not influenced by the sponsor.