Sweet Style Spaghetti Recipe with Knorr Pork Cubes
Our family home celebrations are never without chicken, cake and of course their favorite, Spaghetti! It has been a tradition to have this ...
Our family home celebrations are never without chicken, cake and of course their favorite, Spaghetti! It has been a tradition to have this pasta dish every time there's an occasion such as birthdays or anniversaries. Although I and husband prefer the Italian Style, my children like the sweet one. In this recipe or taste battle, of course, the kids always win. Sweet Style Spaghetti it is!
Recently, I cooked Sweet Style Spaghetti for the kids, for the just because reasons.
- 400 grams spaghetti
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 pc onion
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1/2 kg ground pork
- 2 pc KNORR PORK BROTH CUBE
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 500 grams tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup water
- salt to taste
- Cook spaghetti noodles according to package directions. Drain well and set aside.
- Sauté onions and garlic in hot oil until lightly browned.
- Add in ground pork and cook until color changes. Add Knorr Pork Cubes and mix with the pork until fully dissolved.
- Add tomato paste and sauce. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add sugar, pepper and water. Continue to simmer over medium-low heat for 15-20 minutes until sauce has slightly thickened.
- Season with salt to taste. Add more sugar if preferred.
- Top cooked spaghetti noodles with sauce and grated cheese.
or check and follow their stories on social media