Sweet Style Spaghetti Recipe with Knorr Pork Cubes
Our family home celebrations are never without chicken, cake and of course their favorite, Spaghetti...
Our family home celebrations are never without chicken, cake and of course their favorite, Spaghetti! It has been a tradition to have this pasta dish every time there's an occasion such as birthdays or anniversaries. Although I and husband prefer the Italian Style, my children like the sweet one. In this recipe or taste battle, of course, the kids always win. Sweet Style Spaghetti it is!
Recently, I cooked Sweet Style Spaghetti for the kids, for the just because reasons.
- 400 grams spaghetti
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 pc onion
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1/2 kg ground pork
- 2 pc KNORR PORK BROTH CUBE
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 500 grams tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup water
- salt to taste
- Cook spaghetti noodles according to package directions. Drain well and set aside.
- Sauté onions and garlic in hot oil until lightly browned.
- Add in ground pork and cook until color changes. Add Knorr Pork Cubes and mix with the pork until fully dissolved.
- Add tomato paste and sauce. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add sugar, pepper and water. Continue to simmer over medium-low heat for 15-20 minutes until sauce has slightly thickened.
- Season with salt to taste. Add more sugar if preferred.
- Top cooked spaghetti noodles with sauce and grated cheese.
or check and follow their stories on social media