My Birthday Reflections and Celebration
I used to feel sentimental every time my birthday would come up. I now realized it must be because I felt incomplete, unaccomplished, lonel...
I used to feel sentimental every time my birthday would come up. I now realized it must be because I felt incomplete, unaccomplished, lonely or insecure. It also could be because my hormones are running downhill and I just felt crappy and unappreciated. But most of all, it's because immaturity was eating me all up and I just didn't feel content at what I already have.
- What good have I done for others in the last year?
- Was I able to form more meaningful relationships with my hubby, my kids and the rest of the family, with friends and with colleagues?
- Was I able to add value to other people?
- Did I make any effort to be closer to God?
- Did I share my talents, skills, blessings to others in need?
My birthday wishes are of course the best of health for me and my family, safety for us too always, growth and development in my career, continuous blog activities, a more charitable heart, for my kids to grow up as fine, intelligent and God-fearing men, and last but not the least, to have a baby girl! :)