Tuesday, August 14, 2012 Bag Bag Organizer Beabi Mommy Bag Mommy Time Practical Finds
What's In A Mommy Bag?
When I was still younger, I used to sneak in my parents' room, my mom's closet, fit her shoes, wear her clothes and accessories, an...
When I was still younger, I used to sneak in my parents' room, my mom's closet, fit her shoes, wear her clothes and accessories, and go through her BAG! I've always been intrigued about my mom's bagella, know what's inside it, check what color of lipstick was she bringing, delight at how fancy her purse looked, hunt for goodies she might have forgotten to give me, just to satisfy my curiosity.
Now that I am a mom myself, though I have two boys, they are always excited to see me when I get home from work to rummage through my bag (search for pasalubong)! What's with a mom's bag that sparks that child's wonderment? So to answer that WHAT-IS-IN-A-MOMMY-BAG puzzle, here's my own expose!
|I like carrying BIG bags because I have a lot to bring especially when out with my kids!|
|Here's a peak inside my huge bag. I have an organizer to keep things together. I|
hate digging for something I cannot find just because everything is mixed up!
|VOILA! I took out each and every content of my bag. |
I'm surprised myself at how messy it could really get without my dear bag organizer!
Here is an enumeration of my mommy bag. Brace yourselves:
- Documents - such as school receipts, a small notebook, pens, some brochures I find useful, my Lay Bare discount card and some business cards
- Umbrella - for the rainy days
- Foldable fans- to keep me and the kids cool
- Wallet - which has my ATMs, IDs,driver's license, cash, family photo
- Medicines - I have migraine attacks sometimes
- Wipes - multi-purpose cleaner
- Human Nature's All Natural Spray Sanitizer - I love the Citrus Burst scent. Good to spray before and after eating and to disinfect surfaces when I'm with kids
- Make-Up (Maybelline's Pure Mineral Foundation, Maybelline's face powder, Maybelline's lip balm, AVON mascara, applicator brushes, blush on, lipstick, Maybelline's Angelfit concealer, eyelash curler, lip gloss, AVON eyebrow powder, ELF black eye liner and eye shadow)
- Elizabeth Arden Green Tea EDP
- Giant comb
- Hair Elastics and clips - for bad hair days
- Compact mirror
- Keys - office and home keys
- Mobile phone (which I was using taking these pictures)
- Rosary and small prayer book
|All those mess above, organized in an instant by using Beabi Bag Organizer|
It helps that I have a Beabi Bag Organizer to keep all these stuff neatly placed in different compartments. My Beabi organizer has a total of twelve (12) compartments which is perfect for mommy bag like mine.
So next time my kids go through my bag, at least I know they wouldn't create so much mess. As kids, they love taking out something from one compartment and transferring it to another, just like a Shape Sorter toy.
What's in your bag?
Like this post? SUBSCRIBE to to this blog by clicking HERE
You may also LIKE the Facebook Page for more updates from Mommy Practicality
Got Twitter? Follow @MomPracticality