Tuesday, May 07, 2013 Blog Giveaway Events Me-Time Mother's Day
Joys of Being A Mother Plus A Mother's Day Giveaway
"Kapag nanganganak ka, parang nasa hukay na ang isa mong paa." Do you believe that Filipino "kasabihan"? I do. It w...
"Kapag nanganganak ka, parang nasa hukay na ang isa mong paa."
Do you believe that Filipino "kasabihan"? I do. It was in 2003 when I first became a mom, I was in my early 20s. I will never ever forget that first experience of pregnancy, of the painful labor, the hilarious story of me being high on anesthesia during childbirth (I was talking about my properties, which I don't have), seeing the biggest baby in the nursery which belonged to me (he was 9.2 lbs), and most especially, the near-death experience due to internal hemorrhage 9 days after giving birth to my first born.
|My nine-month preggy tummy|
Recalling that time sends shivers to me still but as a wiser person now, it was an experience that taught me a lot about faith, about sacrifices, about standing up, about being strong, all because I was already a MOTHER. There's a tiny gift from God that you're responsible for. To take care, to nurture, to teach and to LOVE.
It was only after seven years that I became pregnant again. The nightmare of my first childbirth kept on coming back to me especially when I was in my third trimester. But with prayers and stronger faith, God blessed me with a comfortable and almost painless childbirth and recovery. He knew how difficult was my first, so He saved me from pain the second time around.
JOYS OF BEING A MOTHER
The greatest thing that happened to my life was when I became a MOTHER. I love the part that pairs of lovely big eyes stare at me first thing in the morning with so much love and happiness. I love the hugging, the kissing and the sweet voices calling me "MOMMY." I love the feeling of satisfaction that I get whenever my first born performs well in school, academics or non-academics, and other parents come up to me to say congratulations. I love it when I hear "Po" and "Opo" from their tiny voices. I love it when in their own ways, they express how much they love me, through letters, through strokes of their hands on my face, through hugging and through holding my hand. The greatest name I've ever been called was when my boys call me "MOMMY."
|My first born at 6 months and my second baby at 3 months.|
MOTHER'S DAY GIVEAWAY
Mother's Day is coming up soon and what better way to celebrate our special day than to host a giveaway to all the hardworking, dedicated, loving, talented, multi-tasking, strong, patient, self-less and beautiful mothers like YOU!
I've always believed that even if we're already moms, we should take time out to take care of our healths, to spend quality me-time and to beautify ourselves. Mother's Day is YOUR day and being a MOTHER should be celebrated!
WHAT YOU COULD WIN:
- Your Unica Hija online shop has sponsored a Limited Edition Real Techniques Make-Up Brush Set by Samantha Chapman which costs Php 1,250.00
- P 500.00 worth of Flawless Gift Certificate
- P 1,000.00 worth of Jollibee Gift Certificates
- Celeteque Dermoscience Hydration Gentle Exfoliating Facial Wash
- Celeteque Dermoscience Hydration Alcohol-free Toner with Hazel Extract
- P1,000.00 worth of Jollibee Gift Certificates
- Holy Carabao! Holistic Farms Banana and Milk Organic Bath Soap
- P500.00 worth of Jollibee Gift Certificates
- USB 2.0 Mini 4 Port Hub
HOW TO WIN:
- Follow ALL the simple tasks enumerated in the Rafflecopter widget.
- Answer this question on the comment form: "What are your Joys of being a Mother?"
Terms & Conditions:
- Open to all MOMS nationwide.
- Giveaway will be done through Rafflecopter.
- Duration: May 8 to 22 , 2013.
- 3 winners will be electronically selected through Rafflecopter.
- Announcement of winners will be on May 25, 2013 via Mommy Practicality's blog.
- Winners will be notified through email.
- Prizes shall be shipped to winners.
- Mommy Practicality's decision is final.
So there you have it! Good luck to all mommy participants of this Mother's Day Giveaway! Advance Happy Mother's Day to you and to your moms as well!a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you find this post helpful, informative or entertaining, feel free to SHARE it.
You may also SUBSCRIBE to my blog by clicking HERE.