The Launch of Mommy Practicality Version 2.0
Hello loves! I would like to WELCOME everyone to my new blog look! This is what I fondly call, Mommy Practicality Version 2.0! I have w...
Hello loves! I would like to WELCOME everyone to my new blog look! This is what I fondly call, Mommy Practicality Version 2.0!
I have written in one of my posts last January about “Investing In What You Love”. This is what I was talking about loves, the NEW and IMPROVED Mommy Practicality.
It saddens me though to say GOODBYE to HER:
NEW LOOK ELEMENTS:
Mommy Practicality’s new look incorporates things I love and represent, in a more professional, cleaner and organized way. The Victorian Arc is something I fancy since I was a child. It represents the QUALITY of life that I aspire to have for myself and my family. The Fuchsia font for my titles represents a Strong yet still very Feminine Woman in me, who always stands for women empowerment. Instead of the previous grey background, now it’s cleaner and more organized with a lot of breathing WHITE spaces. With that, you’ll get a more pleasurable reading experience for your different gadgets: laptops or mobile phones.
Now, let me share with you the designs that didn’t make it:
You may not have noticed it but little by little I started organizing my tabs or my features. Let me officially launch these features or the topics I talk about in my blog:
- Practical Mom – Talks about anything and everything about practical but beautiful motherhood.
- Practical Parenting- Talks about practical tips on how to raise children. It also features my special moments with my children.
- Party Practicality – Talks about practical party planning, throwing a great party with a budget and also the events that I’ve been to.
- Foodie Practicality – I love eating! This features the restaurants we’ve dined in and my reviews as well.
- Money Practicality – Talks about budgeting and anything related to saving and earning extra money – a very important tool for us practical moms!
- Practical Finds – Talks about my practical shopping finds.
THE NEW LOOK
So loves, hope that Mommy Practicality’s new blog design also warms into your hearts just like how my old design did.
Say HELLO to the new Mommy Practicality! Don’t worry, it’s just a NEW LOOK, but it still has the OLD HEART!