I'm Happy To Feel The Bounce With Skechers GOWalk Shoes!
As an active working mom of two, my schedule is always full with errands and activities which require me to bounce from one place to another...
As an active working mom of two, my schedule is always full with errands and activities which require me to bounce from one place to another. My business travels and regular commute to work mean a lot of walking is to be expected too. So having a perfect pair of walking shoes could help a lot in making me happily fulfill duties here and there without complaining of aching feet due to poorly designed shoes, which aren't specifically fit for long and frequent walks. Finally, my search for comfortable walking and travelling shoes is over!
|Martha Sta. Barbara, Skecher Philippines' PR Consultant and a beauty blogger herself, opening the event!|
|Ms. Lui Castañeda, Senior Marketing Officer for Skechers Philippines|
|Yellow Team, REPRESENT! :)|
|Sample missions during the event|
|Skechers marshals holding the mission flags.|
|Snacking on energy food for the activity we all didn't expect to happen! :) But it was super fun!|
|Yellow Team in action! :)|
|Yellow Team: Glaiza of Moomy Musings, Michelle of Momma 'N Manila, Earth of Earthling Gorgeous and Lilian of The GO Mom|
What I like about the Skechers GOWalk Shoes:
- It's really meant for walking, walking, and more walking!
- It feels close to going shoeless.
- It's cushioning inside makes it comfortable to walk with, even long distances!
- It's lightweight and you can really #FeelTheBounce literally!
- It's so versatile, you could use it to work on weekdays, to family activities on weekends and also it's your feet's perfect travel companion.
|I used my Skechers GOwalk pair to work! #MommyPracticalityOOTD|