Being A MaxiMom with LYSOL and 100% Whole Mom
What does MaxiMom mean to me? It simply means being stretched and going beyond limits just to keep my kids healthy, safe, and loved. It...
What does MaxiMom mean to me? It simply means being stretched and going beyond limits just to keep my kids healthy, safe, and loved. It's also MAXimizing everything in me to be able to give everything I have for them, one of which is to have a happy, a safe, and a clean home.
In the recent event I attended in La Creperie, Salcedo, LYSOL and 100% Whole Mom made me realize that being a MaxiMom is easily achievable by being organized at home, embracing our beauty as a mom, and nurturing our heart while we nurture our family's.
ORGANIZING THE LIVING ROOM
Marilen shared easy steps in keeping this area of the house neat. There are so many events happening in the living room of our house. That's where we watch TV, entertain guests, kids play, and do arts too. Having a lot of these activities could only mean that sometimes,clutter couldn't be prevented. These are the things we could do:
- Use TRAYS - Oh yes! I have a lot of trays which I just pile inside the cupboard. I didn't realize that I could use them to keep small objects together such as remote controls, keys, and even loose change. I could also put in small decor and other living room essentials.
- Use BASKETS - Again, a brilliant idea. I've more than a dozen baskets which my mom collected through the years. These could actually be used to hide messy things like toys, magazines, small pillows, and living room blankets.
- Clean and Organize Immediately - I learned this from my mom and I pass this on to my boys. To always clean as you go or pack away. It's as simple as closing what you opened, returning things to where you got them, and packing away of toys or school materials.
- Set a Reminder - Place reminders or cleaning schedule in the areas of the house that needs cleaning regularly like the toilet and bathroom, bed rooms, kitchen, and laundry area. Make sure the reminders come with cleaning instructions.
- Start with the Easy Cleaning Tasks - For an easy start, provide cleaning materials needed for cleaning and disinfecting the T/B under the sink & lavatory cabinets.
- Reward yourself or family member/s - Commend family members for keeping up with the good habit.
BEGIN BY ORGANIZING YOUR CLEANING MATERIALS
• Organize your cleaning materials in a pail
• Place each pail in their designated T/B, maybe under the sink
• Post a reminder on an inconspicuous spot in the T/B to clean the room everyday
ORGANIZE THE CONTENT OF YOUR PAIL
• Medium-sized pail or bucket to contain LYSOL and other cleaning aids
• LYSOL disinfectant spray and wipes for the lavatory and mirror
• Toilet Bowl Cleaner
• Rag, Utility Sponge, Tile Brush
KEEP A TASK CHART and POST REMINDERS
• Check DAILY if the task is accomplished diligently
SANITIZE THE KITCHEN EVERY AFTER DAILY USE
• It is good practice that we keep a mop in a pail of water filled with disinfectant in a safe corner
of the kitchen
• Mopping the whole house 3 x a day should be a habit that every household should acquire
because nothing can compensate with a compromised health
The OC-ness in me was brought to life after hearing Cheska talk about how she cleans her home. If she could do it, so can we. No excuses! I hope I could sustain and I'm glad LYSOL could definitely help in achieving this!
Lastly, to make being clean a holistic approach, we should not only be clean on the outside, but more importantly on the inside. Rica shares how to be clean in the most important area of us moms - the HEART.
A CLEAN HEART
“Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life.”
WHAT WE PUT IN OUR HEARTS
“The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his
evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.” (Luke 6:45, ESV
WHAT WE RELEASE FROM OUR HEARTS
The one who blesses others is abundantly blessed; those who help others are helped. (Proverbs
11:25, The Message Bible)
"When you open doors for others, God will open doors for you." (Lisa Bevere)
Make this your common practice: Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that
you can live together whole and healed. (James 5:15, The Message Bible)
“You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy. So let
them go, let go of them. I tie no weights to my ankles.” (C.Joybell.C)
“Never forget the nine most important words of any family: I love you; You are beautiful; Please
forgive me.” (H.Jackson Brown Jr.)
WHAT WE KEEP IN OUR HEARTS
Good sense makes one slow to anger, and it is his glory to overlook an offense. (Proverbs 19:11,
“Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win.” (Jonathan Kozol)
“But Mary treasured up all these things, pondering them in her heart.” (Luke 2:19)
LYSOL MAX COVER MIST
Features and Benefits:
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria on soft surfaces*
- Kills 99.9% of fungi, viruses, and bacteria on hard surfaces*
- Kills cold & flu viruses on hard surfaces*
- Prevents mold and mildew from growing for up to a week *
- Eliminates odors at the source
- Its unique cap with 2X Wider coverage
- Completely and evenly covers large areas without over wetting, making it ideal for Soft Surfaces like the mattress, sofa, pet beds etc.
- With Mal-odour counteracting technology, it neutralizes odors to leave behind a surprisingly light, fresh scent.
- It comes in two fragrances: Garden After Rain & Lavender Field
I learned a lot that afternoon about cleaning, organizing and efficient disinfecting the house. Sometimes I think I know enough, but hearing the 100% Whole Mom share their practical tips pushed me to be cleaner and more organized at home and there shouldn't be NO EXCUSES talaga. Especially that we have a baby at home, disinfecting every corner of the house in important.
Lysol Max Cover Mist is available in leading supermarkets, hypermarkets, groceries, club stores, and drugstores.