Hands-On Parenting while Earning: H.O.P.E Summit 2017 Plus A Giveaway!
Are you a mom or a dad? Have you found yourself in the middle of changing diapers or during a pretend play with your toddler or during a pe...
Are you a mom or a dad? Have you found yourself in the middle of changing diapers or during a pretend play with your toddler or during a pep talk with your teenager if you are indeed doing IT right? As a parent, you think you are being too strict or too cool? Are you giving enough attention to the kids even if you're at work the whole day or you compensate the time you're away from them with gifts. Do you use time-outs? Do you spank? Do you yell? Do you feel guilty sometimes? Do you sometimes want to give up work and just stay with the kids at home because of guilt?
If yes, that's normal. We're normal. My take on this is, parenting per household is unique because our children are unique from other children. Parent them the way that you think works best for you and for the family. Surprisingly, there's also parenting-style-war going around and if you've been a victim (those who tell you you're doing it all wrong or giving unsolicited advice), DON'T MIND THEM. You are your children's parent and you should know better. But it helps if we listen and attend a summit or talk from parenting experts who are there to HELP and SUPPORT not judge or prove our styles are wrong.
Good thing, the #1 Amazon bestselling author and international speaker Teresa Gumap-as Dumadag is organizing a parenting event: Hands-On Parents while Earning or H.O.P.E. Summit.
Hands-On Parents while Earning or H.O.P.E. Summit
April 22, 2017 | 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Bulwagang Haribon, Insular Life Corporate Center
Alabang, Muntinlupa City.
"I had been running time management, goal-setting and work-life balance workshops for decades," Gumap-as Dumadag, a consultant who has traveled around the Philippines and in other Asian countries to conduct workshops, shares. "I’ve always enjoyed and looked forward to these kinds of workshops because I know that every time I run these workshops, I’m making a big difference not only in the lives of the participants but also in the lives of their family members.”
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE H.O.P.E. SUMMIT:
- Participants will be able to clarify their priorities and learn strategies and tips on how to live them out.
- Parents will be able to come up with a list of new habits that they can easily and consistently implement after the workshop so they can be more involved in their children’s lives.
- Parents will discover ways to work smarter so they can free up more time in their schedules to bond with their children.
- Parents will be inspired by the stories of the featured moms and dads (guest panelists) in the H.O.P.E. Summit and learn tips and strategies from them on how to be successful in their careers/businesses while being hands-on with their children.
- Parents will have an opportunity to meet and interact with other parents who also want to become hands-on parents while earning.
- Have fun while learning.
- Come out of the workshop more determined and committed to being a better parent.
Charged up to attend the H.O.P.E. Summit? Here's one great news, I'm giving away ONE (1) Complimentary Ticket worth Php 3,000.00 to one you my dear readers. It's so easy!
- Beginning today until April 20, 2017, just post a photo of you and your children on Facebook, Twitter or IG (make sure it's public)
- In the caption tell me or share a quick tip on Hands-On Parenting while Earning that works for your and your kids.
- Tag me on your post and include the hashtags #HOPESummit2017 #iHOPE
- Copy and past the link of your post on the comment section below.
“It gave me the inspiration to become the parent that has freedom from corporate work while providing for our family through an entrepreneurial pursuit I am passionate about,” says Dennis Anguluan about the first H.O.P.E. Summit.
“I am inviting you to attend this second run of the H.O.P.E. Summit this 2017. I can guarantee that this is a must-attend seminar,” says Jenina Tuazon, a breastfeeding mom, blogger and a participant of the first H.O.P.E. Summit. “I am sure this is really worth every penny of your investment,” Tuazon adds.The HO.P.E. Summit is co-presented by Full Life Cube Publishing and Events Services and Insular Life. The event is also supported by Payoneer, Kindermusik by Teacher Suzette and friends, Moringana by Organics Asia, Merry Macarons, Mom and Milly Educational Toys and KANSIS Made. Media partners include Experience of a super mommy, Lally’s Reflections, Mommy Bares All, Mommy Practicality, My Metro Lifestyle, My World by Mommy Anna, Roller Coaster Ride, Seminar Philippines, The Filipino Homeschooler, The Vine that Writes, Mums Daily PH and WhenInManila.com.
About Teresa Gumap-as Dumadag
TERESA GUMAP-AS DUMADAG is a Filipino mom who shares inspiration and wisdom through her books, articles, blogs (Mommy Bares All and When My Bridegroom Comes), talks, training programs and workshops. She’s the author of the #1 Amazon bestseller BREASTFEEDING: A Journey Worth Taking. She recently published her first children’s book titled Mommy Loves You Just the Same. One of her upcoming books is How to Be A Hands-On Parent while Earning. She works from home as a consultant for management, human resources and training solutions, a career coach and counselor and blogger. She is the President and Founder of Full Life Cube Publishing and Events Services (http://www.fulllifecube.com), through which she inspires and equips her clients to succeed in their businesses/careers while living out their priorities and life’s purposes. She does all these while homeschooling her two older kids and breastfeeding her youngest son who is now a toddler. Connect with Teresa through Twitter (@TeresaGDumadag) and Instagram (https://instagram.com/teresadumadag/).