The SPA Executive Massage Plus Hand and Feet Pampering
One of the things that relieves our stresses from the daily work-life grind is to have a perfectly paced massage day. What would make the p...
One of the things that relieves our stresses from the daily work-life grind is to have a perfectly paced massage day. What would make the pampering experience better and uber relaxing than to having it done at one of the best wellness centers in the city - The SPA.
I'm happy I was finally able to use the The SPA gift certificates I received last Mother's Day. I know, I know.. what took me that long to use it right? June and July came as two of the saddest and busiest this year. I wrote about that HERE.
|The SPA GCs I got last Mother's Day|
|Clean towels and robes for clients|
|Shower cubes and steam bath room.|
After our separate shower and steam baths, The SPA gave us a cup of their signature ginger tea before heading on to our massage room. We usually take couple's room when we have our massages together. You will be asked to undress by the therapist, but no worries if you're shy or uncomfortable, you'd still be pretty much covered with a blanket the whole time.
|Our Executive Couples Massage Room|
The key is to relax and trust your therapist to do her job well. At The SPA, their therapists are well-trained and also very courteous so you're assured you get quality service. Here are some photos of The SPA in Trinoma:
|Covered massage rooms: Common, Executive or Couples room are available.|
|Interesting ante-room from the shower going to the massage area.|
|Locker and grooming area. Lotion, powder and hair dryer are available for use.|
|Lazy boy chairs for hand and feet services|
|Getting his Feetish Foot Spa done.|
|The SPA uses ORLY Nail Lacquer. Here were the pretty colors I had to choose from.|
|Chose a light one for my nails.|
|For my feet, I chose a red nail lacquer. One of my favorite nail colors.|
|#Selvies after the hand and feet pampering we had at The SPA|
The SPA available services:
- Massages: Shiatsu/Swedish/Combination/Deep Tissue/Thai/Traditional Hilot/Aromatherapy
- The Spa Reflexology
- Volcanic Rock
- Nail Care: Manicure/Pedicure/Feetish Foot Spa/Luxurious Hand Spa/Paraffin
- Do make an appointment first by calling the branch. Tell what time you are coming and when you want the massage done.
- Do come on time.
- Do tell if can't make it to your appointment.
- Don't eat heavily nor drink alcoholic beverages before the massage.
- Do be comfortable and trust your therapist.
- Do be clean before the massage starts.
- Do communicate your preferences to your therapists.
- Don't be noisy or talk loudly so you won't disturb other guests who came there to relax.
- Don't linger too long. after the massage finishes to give way to other guests
- Don't forget to give service tips.
- Do drink plenty of water after the massage.
- Don't work out after the massage, let your muscles repair and relax for a bit.