My Simple, Intimate, Happy and Practical Wedding Story
How's everyone? Hope all is well with you dear readers. Actually, I'm still on a post-wedd...
How's everyone? Hope all is well with you dear readers. Actually, I'm still on a post-wedding high as I write this. But admittedly, I'm pretty occupied with so many other things that I only get to write my thoughts about the wedding and the life after being married, just now.
So, I'm now a Mrs! Woohoo!
He asked me for marriage four times and I didn't say no, but I didn't say yes either. When he popped the question the first, second, and even the third time, I was paralyzed each time. The only answer I gave was "Can we talk about it first?" Buti na lang on the fourth and last time, I felt that I was super ready for this married life and I finally said YES. Otherwise, I think iiwan na niya ako! Hahaha! I'm happy he stuck around and patiently waited for the right time. Ika nga ni Lola Nidora, "Sa tamang panahon."
November 28, 2015 - the happiest day of that month (I honestly couldn't say of the year, because there are just too many happy moments this year for me and the family).
|I didn't expect that my husband would cry while I walked down the aisle.|
|My below P5,000 wedding gown. :)|
- Venue: L' Aquinum Garden, Kingsville Executive Village, Antipolo City
- Caterer: Ignacio's Catering
- Ring: Diamond With Love Jewelry Shop
- Invitation Designer: Myra Jane Lim
- Invitation Printer: Glam Prints and Favor
- Flowers: Pia Ajoste Flowers Online
- Photography: The Perfect Grey Photography
- Videography: Cupcake Cinema
- Make-Up: Make-Up Maven by Joy Yap
- Hair: Donita, 09157475019
- OTD Coordinator: LDR Travel and Events
- Cake: Delishaes Cakes
- Photobooth: Photofun Machine
How's life after the wedding? Blissful and BLESS-ful indeed! Iba pala talaga ang feeling when you're married with the person God gave you to spend the rest of your life with. The wedding ring, which at first I thought Macky would lose in a week, in fairness, he feels incomplete when it's not on his finger. Oh, and if you're curious about the budget, all I can say is, the cost of our car down payment is bigger than what we spent for the wedding. I'm not called Mommy Practicality for nothing diba? Practical and blissful wedding indeed! That's how we envisioned it to be.
|Macky made these signage. "Better Together" is our theme song (by Jack Johnson). The song tells so much about us as a couple and it was also my wedding march song, which unexpectedly I cried to. Happy feels!|
|The best family photo of the year!|
Now, I'm a happily married woman! Naks, nakakakilig pa rin talaga! I promise that I'll be sharing more stories about the wedding which will surely help a lot of other aspiring mommy-brides like me. As I keep on saying, God is a forgiving God and a God of second chances. He gave me my second chance when He thought I needed it. Then He gave me this wedding and blessed it with so much ease in preparation, budget and actual execution, all in His perfect time. My wedding is the most perfect wedding I've been to, because it's ours of course! :) I'm sure by now, you could sense that I'm smiling while daydreaming about what happened during our wedding and telling you my story. Yes, that's how happy my wedding was.
- Our Wedding Photographer - The Perfect Grey Photography
- My RTW Wedding Gown And Where To Find One
- Our Intimate Rustic Themed Garden Wedding
- Garden Wedding Venues In Antipolo
- How To Effectively Plan Your Wedding
- Our Rustic Wedding DIY Projects
- Reflections of A Soon-To-Be-Bride
- Our Rustic Wedding Pegs
- My Wedding Proposal Story